Influsion. Inc. Game&Game : Cyber Cash, ‘GameCash’ Policy
PURCHASING OF GAME ITEMS AND ‘GAMECASH’
The ‘Influsion Inc.’may offer various game items to sell to you in the Games and on the Web Site. In addition, the ‘Influsion Inc.’may offer ‘GameCash’ to you in the Games and on the Web Sites, which can be used to purchase the Game Items in the Games. If you select to purchase Game Items or GameCash, you agree that you understand how Game Items and GameCash are used in the Games and are fully responsible for all the consequences related to the use or transfer of such Game Item and GameCash. Besides, you agree that any out-of-game or out-of-provided Web Sites selling and/or purchasing activities of Game Items and GameCash are strictly prohibited. Game Items and GameCash you have purchased are not refundable in a whole or a part for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, an interruption or unavailability of service.
INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE
1. ‘Influsion Inc.’ reserves the right to interrupt the Service, with or without prior notice, in order to operate maintenance. You agree that the Company is not liable for any interruption of the Service, delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes whatsoever.
2. You acknowledge that the Service may be interrupted for reasons beyond the control of the Company, and it may not guarantee that you will be able to access the Service or your policy whenever you may wish to do so. The Company shall not be liable for any interruption of the Service, delay or failure to perform resulting from any causes beyond its reasonable control.
The ‘Influsion Inc.’ shall not be obligated to refund all or any portion of any Game Item and GameCash purchases by reason of any interruption of the Service and by reason of any of the circumstances described in paragraph 1. or 2. of this provision.
The ‘Influsion Inc.’ may terminate this Agreement immediately and without notice if you breached this Agreement or willfully infringe any third party intellectual property rights, or if it is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us, or upon Game play, chat or any player activity whatsoever which is, in our sole discretion, inappropriate and/or in violation of the spirit of the Games described in the Rules of Conduct. If ‘Influsion Inc.’ terminates this Agreement under any circumstances, you will lose access to your policy without refund of any fees paid for the purchases of any Game Items or GameCash. You agree that if the Service or your agreement can be terminated or cancelled for any reasons or length of time, you are not entitled to any reimbursement or refund of any fees paid for the purchases of any Game Items or GameCash. If you terminate your account, it will be terminated immediately, without refund.
CHANGES AND FEES
‘Influsion Inc.’ may amend or modify the billing methods and its fee and ‘Influsion Inc.’ shall post those changes in the agreement or elsewhere in Website. If you are not acceptable for those changes, you may cancel your account at any time but ‘Influsion Inc.’ will not pro-rate any charges.
CHARGES AND REFUND
You understand and agree that you are fully liable for all charges under your account and once you authorize us or other designated payment service to charge your selection of payment method for a certain amount, such amount shall under no circumstances be refundable in whole or in part, including, without limitation, upon termination of your account for any reasons, termination of this agreement.
If you pay for the Service by the payment method of your choice, you represent to ‘Influsion Inc.’ that you are the authorized account holder of that payment service used to pay Service charges. You agree and reaffirm that ‘Influsion Inc.’ is the authorized vendor to charge payment method of your choice. You agree to promptly notify ‘Influsion Inc.’ of any changes to your payment method's account number, its expiration date and/or your billing address, and you agree to promptly notify us if your payment method expires or is cancelled for any reason.
Certain areas of the Website may charge fees to access and acquire certain game items or participate in game activities on the Website. Any applicable fees and other charges are payable in advance and are not refundable in whole or in part.
1. The Merchant warrants and represents that it shall only use the Skrill Services to facilitate payments on behalf of KOCCA processed via the website gamengame.com. For the avoidance of doubt, the Merchant shall not process payments using the Skrill Services for and on behalf of any other entity or processed through any other website.
2. Notwithstanding the termination provisions stipulated in the Merchant Agreement, Skrill may terminate the Merchant Agreement with immediate effect in case of breach of section 1 herein.
3. Without applying the liability restrictions in the Merchant Agreement, the Merchant shall fully indemnify Skrill and its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and representatives against any loss or liability (including full reimbursement of any legal and professional costs) Skrill suffers or incurs, directly or indirectly, from any breach of section 1 herein.
4. The Merchant warrants and represents to accept full liability with regard to the delivery and supply of any products or services that the Merchant or Korea Creative Contents Agency (hereinafter “KOCCA”) provides. The Merchant shall fully indemnify Skrill and its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and representatives against any claims of third parties (including full reimbursement of any legal and professional costs) with regard to the delivery and supply of any products or services that the Merchant or KOCCA provides. For the avoidance of doubt, Skrill shall be held harmless with regard to any claims or liabilities being associated with any products or services provided by the Merchant or KOCCA.
5. The Merchant warrants and represents to conclude direct agreements with the end customer (cardholders) for the purpose of processing transactions and delivering goods or services.
1. KOCCA reserves the right to operate games serviced in the 'Game&Game' site (www.gamengame.com) and whose registered office is at Samhwan Hipex, 230, Pangyoyeok-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea.
2. Payletter reserves the right for Billing Management of 'Game&game' site with not limited to receiving the payouts from Payment gateways behalf of KOCCA and whose registered office is at 223 Yeoksam-ro, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, Korea.
Payletter stores those data for user’s successful payment.
They are only used for your history and communicating with Payment gateway.
It shall be deleted if you request Payletter through email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to receive
Purpose of use
Where to store
- Store data
- Communicate with Payment gateway
- History of trial
- History of payment
- History of purchasing item
* When user makes payment, Payletter and Payment gateway store Email and IP address however they are used for storing only.